A Business Subscription is required for use of odrive Premium in a business environment. This includes, but is not limited to, using certain business-centric integrations, solving business problems or use cases, deploying to restrictive IT environments, and navigating complex business requirements.
Personal Premium subscriptions do not permit use of Premium odrive features in a business context.
Which integrations require a Business Subscription to upgrade?
Upgrading from free to Premium while using any of these business-centric integrations requires a Business Subscription:
- OneDrive for Business
- Dropbox Teams
- Google Workspace.
Aside from providing you with a valid license for business use, the following benefits are available:
- Upgrade to Premium is allowed while using business-centric integrations (see above).
- Extended 30-day trial with sales support during your evaluation.
- Customer Success Manager assigned to your account.
- Available support for multi-faceted use cases, challenging IT environments, and complex solutions.
- Available support for 3rd party application interactions and behaviors (such as Access, Bluebeam, Navisworks, cross-referenced Excel files, etc.).
- Available support during your initial rollout and deployment of odrive, a time when issues and questions traditionally ramp up in frequency.
- Priority engagement from Engineering, Support, Solutions, and Product teams.
- Invoice billing and other flexible billing arrangements.
Plans start at $15/month per user, paid annually. There is also a 5 user minimum. Alternative plans may be available (e.g. Enterprise site-wide licenses) with different pricing rates, depending on your situation. Your sales representative will be able to respond to inquiries about other plan options.
Schedule a call with our sales team by sending an email to [email protected]. You'll be able to discuss your particular business needs and get answers to questions that come up during your trial. Please have a short conversation with us--we'd love to hear from you!
Send an email to [email protected] and ask your question. We'll reply promptly.
Updated 26 days ago